Friday, August 27, 2010

Jed260

Jed and Autumn....she is the older woman....by one week :)

Savannah and I went kayaking today! Yes we did. It was fun. Our super neighbor, Maggie, took us to her mother's place. She owns Susquehanna Outfitters on City Island in Harrisburg. We went with Maggie, her 2 kids and her mom. We started on a little creek and ended up in the middle of the Susquehanna River. It was a really nice day....thanks guys!
Missing you Jed. I got you message loud and clear this morning. When I was thinking of you and just feeling miserable...that song came on the radio. Move Along....."Even when your hope is gone, move along, move along just to make it through, move along". From one of you favorite groups...All American Rejects. I am missing you desperately but I try to keep moving along. I am not happy about it but I keep trying. Mommy Loves you Baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

Isn't there something really great about being out on the water? No wonder my babydaddy loves his job so much.