Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jed85

I wish......I could just go back. Just for a minute. I have really just had enough. I want my son.
023

Not feeling too chipper. I spent the day making my favorite chunka love a blanket. I was fine until I was finished and realized it's crooked. EVERYTHING I make is crooked. Really ticks me off. I need 1 thing that I can do very well. I have a million things I can fake my way through but nothing I excel at. I am sending Lucas the blanket anyway. He won't care that it's crooked,,,it's super soft.
I just want my son.
Jed248

Jeddie...this is getting harder and harder. How much longer? Tomorrow is Iysis's service. I know you will be there with me.
Keep a close eye on Jaz. She needs your help.
I really feel like screaming and throwing things...but I won't. Come talk to me in my dreams. I am missing you.
Mommy loves you Baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you tonight and always

love,kait