Wednesday, August 11, 2010

066

Iysis....another beautiful soul passes on to a more beautiful place.

So tired of cancer.
I hate that in order for our kids to not suffer they must leave us.

069

Boating Day on the river 2007

Jeddie .....Words escape me. The pain is huge, the sadness and loneliness cannot be explained. The only thing that could make it better is the one thing I cannot have. I miss you. But in true Jed fashion you let me know you are right here with me. I opened the box with my school book in it and there was a huge Dr. Pepper advertisement in it!! Thanks friend. Say hi to Iysis for us.
Mommy loves you sweet pea
Love J & K

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

that is a beautiful picture of Iysis, Kristin. Thank you for posting it. I'm glad that she has Jed up there to show her around, but I wish they were both with us.

Anonymous said...

Kristin, friend - I am so deeply sorry for what you've had to endure, not only the agony of your grief over last several months, but for the magnitude of what has consumed your world for the last few years. Truly, I feel inadequate to reduce your experience and pain to mere words. This is in the realm of another dimension, to be sure. Clearly, you are an articulate woman of great depth, meant to share your passionate love which gives hope and courage to other hurting folks.
There are times in my life when I wish I had a "Kristin" who could understand and describe the pain that I was going through from simply describing her own everyday experiences. Sorry if I ramble; my intentions are sincere. Love, Susan