Friday, August 13, 2010

christmas 2004 Jed and Mommo

Mommo, "hey, it's a Christmas angel". Jed, "I KNOW, it's perfect, right?"

Savannah and I went with Adam and Tiersa to an art gallery in Harrisburg. Those of you that know me are aware that art galleries and such things are kinda above me. All I pictured was super chic people drinking wine and being....well, chic. It was a very nice gallery and people were dressed nice and drinking wine but everyone was really cool and VERY nice. I met Adrienne Stein. She is a phenomenal artist and an incredibly gracious person. Her boyfriend Randall was pretty cool too! Adam and Tiersa own some of her paintings. The paintings she had at this show were almost all based in various shades of blue. Of course I loved them. When I win the lottery I am going to commission her to paint me a picture of Jed and Savannah on the beach with the ocean in the back round. and maybe Dan and I in the picture too. oh to dream! Hopefully Adrienne will be at the luncheon. Anyway, it was cool, I had fun and no one was pretentious or snotty. The four of us ate next door to the gallery at a place called the Firehouse....it was in an old firehouse....hence the name. Food was good. We laughed like idiots. Being the wild and crazy people we are I was home before dark!!
Jed1661
Jed and Hop hanging at the ranch.

Savannah just told me that Jaz is out of the PICU and back home on 7 west.....right back to 56...Jed's room. Her mom, Tammy, told Savannah that she prayed for Jed to watch over Jaz and then she found a quarter in a clothes drawer right after that. :)
Dan is watching The Hottest Beach Bodies and whenever a guy comes on he says they are stupid and changes the channel....when a super model is on he is quiet and staring.....dork

Good night Baby Jed. I told Adam I bet you are saying that the "rest in peace" stuff is BS. I'm sure you are busier now than you have ever been! Your doing a great job taking care of everyone. I know you are here but I still am missing you horribly. Everyday is worse but everyday I keep waking up...not sure exactly why or how that keeps happening but as long as it does I guess I will try to keep going. Come see me in my dreams, I am missing you.
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missing my little big man and the beautiful sweet smile.lv u bub

Anonymous said...

aw man! i missed you in harrisburg :( i love the firehouse! they have the best sandwiches :) miss you! kait