Friday, August 6, 2010

Mya..3 , Savannah....6, Autumn... 4 weeks and Jed... 3 weeks
What a group!
Jed's first birthday. Savannah, Mya, Autumn and of course Jed.

Savannah and I went to Bel Air to visit Casey and her clan today. She not only has Mya...who is 16 now, Autumn 12..she has the twins Noah and Emma they are 10 I think! She has her hands full.
It was a great visit. We always seem to pick up right where we left off! Casey is hysterical. We were laughing all afternoon. It was a wonderful visit. Her Noah resembles Jed in many ways. I had to try to not stare at him. The girls are gorgeous like their mommy. They also have the cutest dog. Little white thing,,SO cute...I want one.
I am tired so that's all for now.
Jed I missed you so very much today. I did get to see a bit of Ed EDD and Eddy, Phinias and Ferb and courage. Noah is like you. I had to stare at him and then it just hurt to think that my son was not there. I want you home with me.
I can't keep writing tonight. I just miss you...so so so much.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The twins just turned 9, july 2nd.. We so enjoyed your visit and look forward to many many more.... A lot of things about Noah remind me of jed too, his fingers and toes, his blonde hair, and noah has curls too if i dont cut his hair, his mannerisms, his love for video games and the game stop.. I could go on and on,..... I am so honored that Noah is so very much like Jed...... I will treasure that forever...... I love you all tons....... Huggs..... We have got to get together more.. I so enjoyed myself....Huggs love Casey