Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last year at this time....I took the boys to The Inner Harbor.

Jed44

2 Quizzes tomorrow. I am sitting here just staring...guess that means I have nothing to say really. You all know the deal. No point in going over it again and again.....well, at least not tonight anyway.

Jeddie Love, I feel like I am waiting....not sure what for. I think part of me is hoping you'll just come home....or I will wake up. I am missing you desperately. Your sweet little face and huge smile. Those big feet and long thin fingers. It's not easier or better...it is worse. The missing is so huge. The hole I have to learn to live around is enormous. I am extremely grateful that you choose me to be your mom. Having you, right next to me, for twelve years was the greatest gift anyone could ever have. So I have to hold on to that and the fact that someday I will be with you again. One more day down....is one day closer.
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

3 comments:

Johnny said...

Hi. Just checking in. Being engulfed with thoughts of Jed is normal. I think of him daily and was almost a stranger to him in many respects. I can't imagine YOUR constant thoughts Kristin. I think of you often as well. My mom's uncle just passed today and in times of sadness I resort to poetry, thoughts, reflections, etc. Of course it made me think of all those in my life I have "lost" . . . grandparents, my father, Jed, friends, etc. For whatever reason I began thinking that this WORLD is a test. Our time here is a test. It's all just a big test to get to the other side. Jed passed the test. I guess we're still struggling and not studying hard enough. I often long to pass mine. Someday we'll pass that test Kristin. We will all have a big party together then!!!! Man,that's gonna be a BIG party now that I think about it.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

Johnny.

me said...

Thank you Johnny. I love you too. Yes...I cannot wait to pass this test...I agree completely. We are here to learn and teach..some just do it better quicker!
Thanks again
K

Tiersa said...

Today 08/30/10 I took Olivia out with my friend Amy and her little girl. We decided to lunch at Mcdonalds and while we were there a little boy around Jeds age was sitting at the table and his mom called him Jedidiah. As if that weren't enough to convince me that Jed was along for the ride, as we were walking back out to the car, I saw that the car parked directly beside me had a sticker right on the front that said cancer sucks!