Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The famous Jed eye roll....

what a turd

The last person to get that awesome eye roll was Jed's "nacho cheese Jen", one of his fave nurses. She told him one of her bad jokes. He wasn't really talking much then, I think it was either Thursday evening or Friday afternoon but he woke up enough to listen to her joke and give her a HUGE eye roll. Oh my god I miss my kid.
Breakfast
No one can eye roll like him. :)

I spent the day trying to read the few chapters I had to read and take notes. It really took me ALL day. Just so ya'll know....Business Law SUCKS....good god, hurry up and get me to family law please. Micheal Avon...how do you do it? I read 2 chapters and could barely stay awake....it was 9am! Uncle Vance and Kate and Russell...my family members that are involved in environmental stuff....after 2 chapters of environmental science....I have had enough of that too. I had no idea that there was a real difference between conservation and preservation. John Muir was a preservationist and Gifford Pinchot was a conservationist...hhmmm. then as the lovely, super smart Kate Lincoln informed me, Pinchot was the father of forestry ...can't wait to throw that fact out there in class when the time arises.... :) Having smart family members is very helpful. Anyway, so I am really out of my league after reading just a couple of these chapters. Unbelievably the only thing I really am sure of is my business software class.....well it has only been 1 class. I'm sure by tomorrow's class I will be in over my head there too.
While I'm sitting here missing Jed and worrying about school a commercial just came on with butterflies all over this field, I looked up at the clock and it was 8:55...Jeddie and his double numbers. I know he does it to let me know he is constantly with me. It helps to keep me from falling apart.
Jed, I miss you. I still spend my day pretending that you are in your room sleeping and watching tv. It is really the only way I can keep going. I hate not having you here. I hate that I am expected to just keep going without you and I hate not knowing how long I have to wait until I get to be with you. UGH...but onward I go....because I know that is what you would want me to do.
Mommy Loves you baby Jed.
Love J & k

1 comment:

Becky said...

All I remember from business law is that I have never been so bored on a daily basis...before or since. The only think keeping me awake was a teacher who spoke like a fire & brimstone preacher...It was really hard to sleep in that class, even if the material was boring.