Sunday, May 9, 2010

2008


Savannah's birthday
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Happy Mother's day to all the mommies out there. Our children are our children no matter if they are here on earth or in heaven. Being a mom is the greatest gift you can receive. Enjoy every moment....it goes fast, sometimes faster than you planned. You can live for yourself later, you can sleep later, just grab some caffeine and run with them...it will be over before you know it!
Happy Mother's day to my mom....thank you for making me strong....It's come in handy :)
I love you baby Jed, you and your sister have made me a better person.
I am missing you...oh how I am missing you. Come see me in my dreams sweet pea.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sister. I held my breath all day today.
A six year old little girl we were with today started to cry and we said aw what is wrong...we thought she did not get to hold Lucas as long as she wanted. She said I miss my mommy....her mommie died the year before Jackson...only 34 years old with 4 kids she loved so much....it all becomes real dosen't it!