Monday, May 3, 2010

Jed last year on my birthday


015
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

He is chillin' in Mommo's chair.
Grace and Johnny were here after work today. Johnny brought me a beautiful pink cut class candy dish with a lid....and some good coconut smellies....thanks Johnny. Grace gave a a necklace. Jed had been with her once when she went to her safe deposit box. She said he was rooting through everything and pulled out this necklace and said "why is this in here? It would look very good on my mom"! So she told him that he could give it to me for christmas. It's beautiful. Thank you.
Tomorrow is Savannah's birthday....19. Good God.
Pizza dinner at Mommo and Hop's house.
No mandatory overtime tomorrow but we are having it on Thursday and possibly on May15th. Like being there 5 days a week, in the heat, doing all the same jobs and building the same amount of wheels with 8 less people & knowing that Harley Davidson is giving our jobs away to another company is not enough...they want to force use to work a Saturday. Yay
Mommo and Livi-Mac just called me. Livi said " I wanted to call Nee nee but she is at work". Thanks Mac! Mommo said that liv saw Jed's picture on her phone and said "hi Jed, I miss you".
Jeddie we ALL miss you so very much. But no one more than me baby love. I cannot believe you are not here with me....what am I supposed to do without you? It is 4 months today. I just want you back. Love you baby boy
Love J & K

1 comment:

Johnny said...

(Hmmmm, i thought I left a post but it didn't show up so gonna try again.)

Hey Kristin, it was so wonderful to see you today. You are on my mind often so it was so nice to be able to stop by with my mom. I have been saving that pink dish for you for months. When I saw it, I thought of you right away. BTW, I know I told you "my quarter" was a Nevada state which by the way has 3 horses on the back . . . I think it was Jed saying "Gosh John, go get yourself a horse already!" as I normally have on my cowboy boots and did so that morning. It was so special being there. I sat indian style in front of his marker with the Sun shining right down on us knowing I was touched by an angel. It was an emotional morning for me. I sat there for quite some time and did not want to leave. I asked him to help me with my H-D decision and believe he guided me to do what was right. Anyway, just rambling now. Again, was great seeing you. Love you guys!