Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We want the LION!


October 2009

2nd night of class. ok so far. debated the immigration issue.
Today was exhausting and tomorrow I get to mount tires AND stay a mandatory extra hour..mounting tires of course! Still waiting to hear if the lay off scheduled for the end of June will be a voluntary one. The thought of taking a voluntary layoff is beautiful and frightening. To walk away from a job that pays well and has full benefits seems SO stupid but the thought of staying is making me sick. I cannot work 10hr nights...or even days.. if I got lucky enough to be on 1st shift. I will have to find insurance for Savannah and I and I will get unemployment..and I could go to school and get finished faster...BUT where I am is safe and familiar....I don't know if now is the time to make such a drastic move when the rest of my life is in such turmoil or if I should just do it now while everything is crazy anyway. UGH. Can't I just go sleep in the sun for a few weeks somewhere?
Baby Love Jed...where are you? I need you here. You were my stability, you were where I always went when I was upset or scared or confused. Just being with you and being your mom settled all that. I want my old job back....Jed and Savannah's mom...best job on the planet. I am missing you missing you missing you. I am so sad and my heart is broken without you. As your mother I cannot even wish you back because I would never want you to leave such a perfect place and come back here. I hope the next 40 years go quickly.
Love J & k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you kristin
<3, kait

dansworld said...

I love you and a new door will open for you. I'm very much in love with you, and will try my best to help you and support you. I know right now it does not seem like it. I can not wait for you to get out of that place. My heart ACHES for you and Savannah and everybody's loss. I miss my friend and boy.I love you guys.

Becky said...

You should be able to do Cobra for awhile, at least until you figure something out insurance-wise. And everything will sort itself out.
xoxoxo