Thursday, May 13, 2010

............................

These 2 pictures were taken Labor Day weekend of 2002. Jed had only had cancer for about 4 1/2 months. He looks great. A bit puffy from the steroids but as you can see he has the trademark Jed smile.....as always. We waited all summer to go to the beach and it was a dry, hot summer. We got to the beach and had 1 good day then it started to pour. It rained so hard there was major flooding and everything was closed! Danny took the kids out into the ocean in the rain and Jed played in the sand in the rain!
I wanted to spend the evening scanning in pictures that I do not have in my computer or on Flickr. I got these 2 scanned and that was all I could handle. How am I supposed to live the rest of my life without this funny little man? I just don't know...I really do not know how I am going to do this.
Guess it will be safer to go study my American Government stuff...so that is what I am going to do.
This weekend I want to get my veggies planted and our fence fixed. A piece is broken from when the spouting came down with the ice.
That's all. I have to stop now and go study stuff.
Sweet baby Jed, I was talking to Grace on the phone and I am sure I heard you yell "mom". Oh lovey I hate this....really hate this. The missing you is just beyond anything words can describe. Love you Jeddie...so much
Love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love that smile,lv you bub