Saturday, May 8, 2010

The kiddies 2008 Ocean City


The kiddies
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I wish everyday was this day. My babies and the beach...really that's not too much to ask, right?
I don't have much to say. I am just trying not to think. If I can just stay blank and numb I will make it through.
Why is the travel channel filled with food shows and shows about big built things like boats and dams and stuff? The travel channel should be about TRAVEL.
Ok, that's all I guess. Tomorrow at noon I go see Francine Milano...a medium in lancaster. I know not to go with expectations....but..well I'm sure you get it. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.
Good night sweet potato. I never knew anything could hurt this bad, I never knew there could be anything as hard as this is....I never imagined this misery, hollowness, confusion, anger, exhaustion and aching need to have you next to me. I hate it and I miss you so. Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: