Saturday, May 1, 2010

Multimedia message

My Bear from Savannah....LOVE IT and my CD is wonderful...hmm think I can find a way to have it playing when the blog loads?

The weather was awesome today....exactly how I like it. Thanks Jed. Danny I took the bike to our psychologists appts then we went out to eat veggie subs. I sat on the deck in the sun and read for a bit. We walked over to the cemetery and cleaned up the flowers. I will get new ones tomorrow. Breakfast in the morning with the fam then off to Trish and Pete's ....baby Lucas will be 1..yay!

Jeddie, I made it through the day. The bear Savannah gave me is so cool and I finally got my CD from her! Another day down, one day closer to being with you again. I love you sweet pea. I am missing you.......oh so much.

Love J & K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw the lone butter cup in the yard and said to myself,thanks big man,i'm not going to pick that because i know it's for your mom.it's just another way your telling us, I'M Fine and happy B Day MoM. realy miss you bub

Becky said...

That bear rocks.