Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's all about the attitude,,,and the bag


It's all about the attitude,,,and the bag
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

August 2009.....Jed looks so happy! He was fine laughing at DJ but had to be forced to participate....but he did of course...because he always humored me.
So today I spent a lot of time in bed. My plan was to clean the house before my Gram and her sister Lois, who is visiting from Florida, came by to see the painting of Jed. Well, I got up but just went back to bed. Watched tv and took a nap. Gram and Lois came by and then we went to Mommo and Hop's for dinner with them. Dinner was great. When we left I had this weird thing. I was thinking that Jed was at Nana's for some reason. I was getting ready to say to Savannah and Danny that we had to go pick up Jed. Of course as I was driving home it hit me...like a truck. We only live 5 minutes from my parents. I pulled all the way up in our driveway to let Savannah and Danny out, then I backed up to park next to the garage, I turned around to say "ok, Jed do you have everything?"...now you would think I would not have done that since not 2 seconds before I had that horrible reality check. It was actually kind of confusing & discerning, I had to stop and get my head straight. Very weird..and super heartbreaking. I was standing in the kitchen looking around trying to figure out what was going on. I just didn't know what to do with myself so Savannah and I went to the movies. Robin Hood was great. Good movie and it killed some time...I just felt like I could not hang out here all evening. Even though being here all day was not a problem...just odd. I am odd..
Another sign from Jed. I got an email from Megan. She said she was flipping through the channels and for some reason stopped on a graduation scene. She said she just sat there and watched...not knowing why until the valedictorian was introduced, his name was Kevin Buckley...K Buckley and he was graduating from school! Again, I am so obtuse i read the email and thought that's cool, K Buckley. Savannah said "wow that's cool K Buckley graduating! AAhh, now I get it! Meg said she thinks Jed is using anyone he can to get me my signs....way to go Jeddie baby...very good job. Love it.
I am greedy and needy so don't stop!
It was good to see Aunt Lois today. Savannah is driving them to Chevy Chase tomorrow to see all the Avon/ Hites.
Ok, that's all for now.
Good night baby Jed. Missing you..so much. Thank you for making sure I am getting the signs I need. You always were worried about everyone else and that has not changed. Mommy loves you sweet pea. see you in my dreams....come visit
Love J & K

Oh, Congrats to our amazing neighbor Maggie. She did the Leukemia and Lymphoma society triathlon today in memory of Jed. She won top fundraiser and kicked butt. awesome,,thank you Maggie

No comments: