Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jed and Nee-Nee


Jed249
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Savannah Renee and Jedediah Thomas This was taken sometime between Oct. 1998 and Feb 1999. So Jed was just a bit over a year and Savannah is not yet 8 yrs old.
As of today Savannah is 19 yrs old......amazing! Happy Birthday Nee-Nee. Since the day you were born I was excited to watch your next step. I know you are destined for awesome things....and I am still excited to watch and see what you do next. 19, last year in your teens....where the hell did the time go?!
Tomorrow my best friend will be 40....well actually she will always be 20 and beautiful. It's hard to understand that it has been 20 years since i have seen you and heard that funny giggle. Renee (the original Nee-Nee) I miss you, you have my son with you now....take good care of him until I can get there. Seeing you two again will be a wish come true. Happy Birthday Nee....
Last night I was working on my rug in the living room and I didn't even have a thought in my head, I just got up and walked to the bottom of the steps. I was just about to yell up and ask if you were hungry and wanted to order pizza and just as I took a breath to yell your name I realized what I was doing....and that you were not in your room. That feeling was like a knife in my heart. It just took my breath away. I am missing you Jeddie Spaghetti, every second. I try to pretend you are here...but sometimes that doesn't work out too well. it is so hard without you. Help Renee have a happy birthday tomorrow. Baby Jed...Mommy loves you..always...forever
Love J & k

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear K, thanks.....love, plh

Anonymous said...

what a pair they are .....

Anonymous said...

my,my,my,sunshine at it's very best.lv uu