Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lucas and Jed and T oct 2009


058
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69


T, if you want me to take this pic down please tell me! I just love it so because I remember how excited Jed was to see Lucas.
We went to Lucas' 1st birthday party today. So wonderful and so heart wrenching. He is very cute!!! Love him. It was also terrific to see Trish and Pete and their family and friends. I love that family. I really really love that family. Jed's words when Trish and Pete got Lucas....."any kid that gets Trish and Pete for parents has won the parent lottery". I agree and also say the child has won the "family lottery"!

We had a family breakfast for my birthday this morning. It was good. No big festive happy birthday crap....I could not have done that. This was good, breakfast and cake and family. Just fine.
Back to work tomorrow...it's hot. I like the heat but it makes work very hard. ugh
So, that's all for now I guess.
Baby Jed I miss you so much. You would have had a great time at the party today with all the cousins and big guy Lucas. You and Jackson and Isabelle were on our minds and of course in our hearts. I felt you there. Lucas has a set of AWESOME angels looking out for him! On the way home I saw the big sign for some development...it said JEDNOTA!. I was riding along with my eyes closed and just happened to open them as we were right in front of the sign....:) I love you sweet pea, I am missing you more and more.
Love J & k
Thank you to EVERYONE for all the birthday wishes. It is wonderful to have so many that care...thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all love you and danny more! T

Johnny said...

I love the JEDNOTA "sign" story. That is so cool. BTW, after seeing this pic, I am honored and priviledged to say I have met this wonderful TRISH while up to see Jed. I'm so glad she and her family are such a special part of your lives.

Oh, and on another note, tell Mommo (did I spell that properly?) That Kathy Cisney from work (on 3rd in the wheel area with me) has asked about her and said about how such a nice person Linda is. I said, I know, she is a wonderful lady!

Johnny