Monday, May 10, 2010

Christmas 2007


2116737486_a14fbf9157
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

oh those were the days.

My class started tonight. There are 6 people in this American Government class....only one is over the age of 21....guess who. The prof is weird...I like him. He served in the peace corps, is huge on giving back and volunteering...a very cool guy..he is 68...makes me feel young!
I was so very nervous going in there. I knew I had to though. I would have hated myself if I had left.
Today was a mental health day. I stayed home and collected another one of the infamous Harley "points".
I even went to the grocery store today...with Savannah for support of course, but I made it through with not one melt down. yay me.
I am exhausted!
Sweet potato.....missing you. You always kissed me good bye when I left and were ALWAYS awake and waiting for me when I would come home from school....Jed I really do not want to do ANY of this without you here. EVERYTHING is so very hard and hurts so much. You made it all worthwhile now it seems kind of pointless. The sad fact is that I am stuck here without you. I hope and hope that the things I want to believe are true and that you are happy and full of joy and you also are here helping us and guiding us. I need all that to be true. I just hate the fact that I am not the one taking care of you. I don't think anyone else can do it right and I want to be the one doing it. Being your mom, and Savannah's, is the best job in the world. Nothing can ever compare to that...come home...how I wish you could come home to me. I am trying...really trying but it sucks and I want you here.Mommy loves you baby Jed
Love J & k

No comments: