Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jed December 1998


Jed166
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was Jed's 2nd Christmas. He was 13 months old.....I know a child could not get any cuter than this one! He was always so flippin' happy!
Baby Jed...such a cool kid.
So you saw the Mini-THON total....over $54,000.00..amazing. Everyone's hard work and dedication really paid off. The Wlsons went over and above as always! Without them Red Lion Mini-THON would not be where it is today. Savannah was incredible... I know I said that before but it is worth repeating.
I made it through my first night alone in my own house! Danny will probably be home tomorrow sometime.
Mom and I went to a farmers market flea market thing today. I have wanted to go forever but just never made it there. Today I just decided today was the day. Well, it was ok. I don't need to go back. The one closer to our house is nicer. BUT....Jed was at it again. I have been really missing everyone from the hospital and clinic. As mom and I were walking through this place I ran into Megan and Maritsa from clinic. I was SOOOO happy to see them, I immediately started to cry. I swear it's like seeing people you love more than anything and have been separated from!
I KNOW Jed was behind that.
Adam called and to tell me that his in-laws, Bob and Sharon, who are on an epic road trip out west called with a story. They were cruising over the continental divide and a car pulled out in front of them ...it's license plate said JEDDIE!!! No lie! Love that.
Jeddie, nothing is different except how much I am missing you...it's more and more. I sat on the porch tonight, thinking of you. Oh lovey...Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: