Monday, May 24, 2010

Savannah, Jed and his # 1 nurse Holly


Jed32
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was taken at Jed's "end of chemo party". October 10th 2009. I don't know if I want to scream, sob or smile. Look at those smiles.
Not much happening here.
I got 94 out of 103 on my test, not great but I will take it. It was the 1st test in 4 years.

Children with cancer are like candles in the wind who accept the possibility that they are in danger of being extinguished by a gust of wind from nowhere, and yet, as they flicker and dance to remain alive, their brilliance challenges the darkness and dazzles those of us who watch their light. unknown author

I stole this from someone on Facebook. I love it
I cannot talk again tonight...just too much...too hard. I cannot think about the reality of my life too deeply, it's just is so NOT RIGHT. THis is NOT the life I want and what I want I cannot have. The ONLY thing that can make this better is the one thing I cannot have.
Jeddie I am MISSING you, how am I supposed to keep going without you here,,,,it sucks and I do not like it. Oh Jeddie...oh Jeddie
Mommy loves you
Love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With tears and laughs many times over... because we must, because we loved them and they were ours to cherish...they are a God given, precious gift... plh