Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jed summer of 2009



Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I had my 1st test in 4 years tonight. I think I did ok...but I will know for sure on Monday. I wore Jed's bracelet, took his glasses with me and used his back pack...I think I'm ok!
We discussed how to increase voter turnout. Everyone had some good ideas...mine was..feed people dinner and give them cookies. So now everyone thinks I'm crazy. Oh well.
We have been trying to sell our Bon Jovi tickets for awhile now. Today at 3:00, Amy, our social worker at Hershey called and said she had a family interested. Danny ended up driving up 83 and meeting the lady to give her the tickets because I had class and Savannah had to work. These tickets were a birthday gift to Savannah and I from Danny, Knowing they went to a Four Diamonds Family is a better gift then even going to the concert. I am very happy it worked out this way. I don't know this family but I hope they had a good time.
Our awesome neighbor, Maggie, is doing a triathlon this weekend for the leukemia society in memory of Jed. Very cool. This morning, as she was talking to her daughter, she picked up a bag chips and there was 1 quarter, all alone, under the bag! It;s her good luck at the race quarter from Jed!
Jed you always were so thoughtful and I know that will never change.
I love you Jeddie. Mommy is missing you, it is just so very hard. I really need you here, I need to be your mom, I miss that so much. Sweet funny Jed, come see me in my dreams I need to see you.
Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about you and Jed a lot lately. You're always in my thoughts! Be strong.

Love to the whole family,

Christie

Anonymous said...

http://throughthisvalley.blogspot.com/2010/05/amputees.html

~Dawn~ said...

I am thankful to the person who shared my blog on yours! While it was not me, I'm glad someone brought us together--praying for you through the valley.... HUGS!