Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mini THON 2009


019
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Such a pretty face! He was so sweaty and tired but he did not want to leave. Finally he came up to me and almost passed out at my feet he said "I need to leave NOW". It was close to midnight by then. Jed Loves Mini-THON.
Mini THON 2010 starts tomorrow at 6pm. It will be in memory of Big Jed. Savannah is not a student there anymore but she has been very involved with helping get it all together. She is speaking at family hour, I will be there...for a bit. I cannot imagine what it will be like without Jed. Sucky and hard...just like every day without Jed. It is nice that Mini THON is going to keep going and is still growing.
Danny left this evening to go to Altoona to visit friends for a few days. The weather is great for a motorcycle ride.
I was thinking of taking a "point" tomorrow but then I will be missing 2 days of pay because I would not get paid for the holiday.... :( oh well. I will be unemployed soon enough.
Jeddie Spaghetti, I love you.....love you love you. missing your funny sweet face. it just tears my heart to pieces to be without you. it is SO hard...everything is hard. The last time Danny went on a motorcycle ride you slept in my bed every night. I miss you.
mommy loves you baby Jed
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing kid.