Friday, May 21, 2010

Jed and Rupal 2007


008
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Rupal came to visit us today. She just got home from Peru and is headed to Uganda next week. She will be there for 3 months then she goes to south africa...all this is volunteering. Amazing and fearless! As you can tell in the picture...she is a tiny thing. Jed at 10 was as tall as she was in heels! I can't believe we have known her now for 7 years..wow.
I have to go to bed. Work tomorrow...would really like to hear a definite about the layoffs.
Oh i know I wanted to say Good Luck to Maggie, she is headed to the leukemia society triathlon this weekend. She is racing in memory of Jed. The other thing I wanted to tell you was remember how I said I told Jed I needed many very obvious signs if I am to take this layoff and go to school. I got my butterfly while studying the other day and today I got an email reply to a request I sent about information on the legal studies program at a local college. The email was from the head of the department, she is a lawyer and guess what her last name is??? BUCKLEY!!! another sign?? I think so!
mommy loves you baby Jed. Keep sending me signs...I need them.
I am getting ready to plant the veggies this weekend...I will need your help. Missing you more than you will ever know.
come see me in my dreams baby boy.
love J & K

No comments: