Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jed 2007 chillin' on the front porch


Jed 2007 chillin' on the front porch
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This is where I study in the evenings and where my butterfly sat on my hand the other day. Jed loved this antique crib. I would set it up in the living room when it got too cold outside and he would spend all day on it watching TV.
Work tomorrow and then I have a vacation day on Thursday again. I am making chili for the Red Lion Mini-THON on Friday evening. Most of you know that Savannah started this Mini-THON her sophomore year of high school, it is still going strong and getting bigger every year. Jed always considered this his personal mini thon. He really thought of it as his, it was started by his sister, because of him and he was the star. It will be very very hard to be there but I will. Savannah is speaking at family hour Friday evening. Last year, her last year of high school, they made a pledge to donate $1,000 of the total every year in her name to honor what she has started.
This has been a tough few days, well they all are tough but the last few have been extremely hard...not sure why I guess it's just how things go...
Baby Jed I love you more than life, my heart is a broken mess without you here to keep me all together. I get up everyday and fight through because I know that is what you want me to do. I cannot say I am happy and I don't think I ever will be but I get up and I fight on....I learned that from you. The sun does not shine as bright as when you were here, the flowers are not as beautiful and the approaching summer is making me sad instead of happy. BUT I will keep on keeping on...because that is a lesson you taught us all. Mommy is MISSING you baby love and Mommy loves you
Love J & k

No comments: