Friday, May 14, 2010

Jed Danny and Emmitt 2002


jed227
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I love this picture. Jed was 4 here and had only been sick for a very short time...barely a month. Look at that little steroid belly. I know Emmitt and Jeddie are hanging out together now. I will definitely NOT be sad when it's my turn to go hang with them.
I went to dinner with Savannah tonight and then we stopped at Mommo and Hop's to see Livi-Mac....what a crazy kid.
Tomorrow we are going to a lunch to raise money for The Jenn Bailey Scholarship Fund.
That's all for now I have to go study. I have my first test in over three years on Monday night...
Good night baby love. I am missing you. I worked with June today and when I do we talk about you all day. I know you were there listening to us! June even said to me "oh, I feel Jed right here with us". I loved the dream she had where she saw you riding your bike. I am waiting patiently for my dream from you. Mommy loves you sweet pea...missing you...every second...of every day.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always that smile.miss you big man