Sunday, May 23, 2010

The master of the Wii


Jed86
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

I don't have a lot to say. I am supposed to be studying the electoral college....it makes my head hurt. I really do not understand it or how you become and elector.
Missing Jed, these weekends are just so weird. I am glad to not be at work but I feel like I am floating out in space....what always kept me grounded and in place was Jed and taking care of him and hanging out with him...now I don't have that. I really feel like I am not tethered, just floating all around with no purpose and no direction.
I wish there was an actual job where you sit with sick kids in the hospital and do stuff....not nurse stuff, parent stuff. I know I am good at that.....
anyway, I am on the front porch and it is raining again, starting to get wet so I have to go in.
I love you baby Jed. Missing you so much I can't write about it tonight. Just hurts too much. Mommy loves you Jeddie spaghetti
Love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only thing i could ever beat him at was boxing.Realy,realy missing you BuB Lv u