Friday, May 28, 2010

Mini-THON 2009


013
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Mini THON is under way. I made it through all the speeches. Savannah's was amazing....of course. I still am always amazed when she speaks in front of so many people...how does she do that?! Mom brought The Mac for a bit. She was lovin' it. Ran right up to her Kyle and said "hi Kyle, you dance"! The place is packed and everyone seems extremely into it. That is the best part, seeing all these kids get excited to help others. It's a beautiful thing. So I made it through all that and then mom and Liv left and I realized.....I was without Jed. All the other years I would hang out and just do whatever he wanted to do...that's my job. I could not stay this time. I will go back at 6am for the official totals.
Now I am getting ready to do something I have never done in this house, actually as I think about it I don't think I have done what I'm getting ready to do in at least 12 yrs....I am going to Stay alone in my own house.....weird.
I think Danny will be home tomorrow eve or Sunday morning.
I love you sweet baby Jed. The Mini-THON you inspired has exploded. It is an amazing thing to see. I always tell people that you have given me so many gifts but it's not just me that you have given many gifts to. The amount of people you have touched cannot be counted. I am so proud of you and your sister, I have awesome kids. Missing you...as always and even more. Someone said to me "it must be hard to do the things you always did with Jed". When I tried to explain to them that you and I did EVERYTHING together I think they thought I was exaggerating...you know better. Doing some things without is over the top hard but everything I do without you is difficult...nothing is easy. Miss you miss you
Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: