Monday, May 17, 2010

Jed and Jace September 2008


Jed77
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was the Bike Night parade in York. Jed was the Grand Marshal. Jace came to cheer him on.

So i thought I had my test tonight...it will be on Wednesday...yipee. My professor likes to debate the legalization of marijuana. Being the oldest in the class I am also the least conservative. I do have one girl that agrees with me a bit but other than that I am alone on the "make it legal" side. It's getting old, I hope we move on from that soon.

I told you about the butterfly that landed next to me while I was studying yesterday evening and then climbed onto my hand. I was stuck on the fact that the medium I saw told me Jed would be sending me butterflies. What I didn't think of is, when I worked with June last week I mentioned that I keep telling Jed if I am offered the voluntary lay off and I am supposed to take it I need him to send me many VERY obvious signs that say so. I told June about my butterfly and like me she thought it was great considering what the medium said. She came over later and said. "you know you were asking Jed if you should take the lay off and go to school full time, well what were you doing when the butterfly landed next to you?" I was studying!!!! You all may think I'm nuts but I consider that a sign and I will be looking for more!
Ok, I have to go study and type up my notes from tonight's class.
Jeddie, I love you. I think of you every second of everyday. I am missing you so much. Today I really had to work hard to get myself together...and keep myself together. The missing you sometimes is so overwhelming. I don't know how to deal with the fact that I don't have you here. When I was tired or had a bad day or was just sad, I went to you, did stuff for you, hung out with you or just watched you sleep and I felt so much better. Now ...well now there is just the missing and the knowledge that your room is empty and I am no longer raising a child. The emptiness in my life is bigger than I can describe. I feel purposeless. I miss you my little friend. good night lovey.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nite bub,lv u