Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mendacino, CA 2001



Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

Jed was ready to ride The Skunk Train. He loved it.
It was nice to not go to work today. We went to the Bailey's Memorial scholarship lunch in memory of Jenn. Mommo, Savannah, Dan and I. Then Mommo and Savannah and I went to home depot. That was an adventure. Mommo's car was so packed Savannah rode home with half of her body in my rain barrel....very funny. Savannah is always good for some comic relief! I got dirt for my veggies and then I decided to get flowers for my hanging baskets. I worked on those the rest of the day. It was a hard day, sitting on the front porch planting flowers with Hailey next door hanging too..I think we were both waiting for Jed to come out. I gave her Jed's IPOD today. I told her even if she never listens to it she can keep it and always remember her friend next door.
So there are some flowers out front now....not all that are usually there but the porch looks ok. It was VERY hard. I want to just cry but I am afraid that if I do I won't stop. I also do not want to think about the fact that Jed is not here with me. I mean I know he is around. but not having him here physically is a nightmare. It sucks. I try not to think too deeply about it.
Baby Jed the porch looks nice, I hope you hang out there some. Lizzie found her quarter in Happy Valley and Uncle Adam found his in his jacket pocket along with Granddad's hankie he was looking for! Come see me, hold my hand and talk to me I am missing you and it is horrible. Mommy loves you.
Love J & k

No comments: