Sunday, May 30, 2010

July 2009 Baltimore inner harbor...


072
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

This was taken on one of the ships you can tour docked in the harbor. My boys and I had a great time that day.
Danny came home today, right before it was time to go to Adams for a cook out. He made sure to not miss dinner!
We had a good time, food was great, was missing my Jed. Adam gave the kids tractor rides. Tiersa's brother's oldest, Ethan, is 4. Adam came around the corner with Ethan on the tractor and it was like I was watching a scene from 8 yrs ago. I remember right after Jed had been diagnosed we were down at mom & dad's and Adam had the tractor out. He rode Jed all over the place. Uncle Adam on a blue tractor with a little blond boy....I wish I wish....
That's all for now.
Jeddie your absence today left a huge hole. Missing you Jeddie Spaghetti. I hate it without you...it sucks. Mommy loves you
Love J & K

No comments: